Size: 90×90 cm
Fabric: Twill 102gr
The Portokaleon Twill Silk scarf is a botanical-inspired design that will add a touch of the exotic to any outfit.
The vibrant print is a beautiful representation of the kaleidoscope of life found in the wild, with rich and vivid colors that stand out from the crowd.
The silk fabric is a soft and comfortable on your skin, and the overall design is both fashionable and functional.
The phrase “Ας δώσει, να απολαύσω τη διαδρομή, να γνωρίσω καλές μάγοσσες και ξωτικά…Ας ονειρεύομαι και ας ξέρω πως όλα αυτά ποτέ δεν θα γίνουν.” meaning “Let me give, so that i may enjoy the journey, to meet good witches and fairies…Let me dream knowing that all these things will never happen.” is printed on the center of the piece.
A soft ode to the wishful thinking and imagination of our inner child.
Whether you are a dreamer, a nature lover, or just someone who likes whimsical designs, this striking accessory is a must have.
- COD. You have the opportunity to pay in cash upon delivery of the order at your place.
- Bank deposit. The shipment of the order will remain pending until the financial settlement is settled. Immediately after my notification, your order will be placed immediately.
- National Bank of Greece
- Account number: 37500500089
- IBAN: GR5801103750000037500500089
- SWIFT bank code (BIC): ETHNGRAA
- Beneficiary: Argyropoulou Anastasia of Dimitriou
- Immediate payment, during the process of your order through virtual pos. The cards that are accepted for payment via virtual pos are those that bear the Visa & MasterCard mark as well as GCB, CUP. AMERICAN EXPRESS is not accepted.
- Shipments within the borders of Greece will be made completely free.
- For Cyprus the extra charge will be 14 €. (together with VAT).
- For the countries of the European Union the additional charge will be 24.80€ (including VAT).
- Other countries, USA, the extra charge will be 27€ (including VAT).
- Shipments both inside Greece and abroad, will be carried out in the fastest and safest possible way.